Action

30.5.08



Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to all understanding.

~Lao-Tzu


I've cultivated patience. I've sat with myself and the uncomfortable. I've waited and accepted. Now its time to take action...moving and making choices from my center...


Practice Notes:

Primary series. With a week of primarily bending backward it feels good to bend forward. More shifting happening. Looking and observing the changes without freaking out. Taking each moment, and each posture as it comes.

Took another long walk today after practice. The past week Columbus has been blessed with some of the most beautiful days...blue skies...low humidity...sun and warmth...calming cool breezes. Wonderful.

During the last leg of my walk I ran into a friend. She was ecstatic telling me...'we were just talking about you, and here you are!' Its funny how things work out that way. I was offered some insight that I needed. Before we departed she told me of a quote by B.K.S. Iyengar...'Don't be proud, be inspired.' I love that.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger